The School of Chemistry and Biochemistry strongly encourages all applicants to complete the departmental pre-application for consideration of admission by December 15th for priority consideration (we do still accept applications after this deadline). Applications are accepted starting September 15th. There is NO charge to use the pre-application. (Note: The pre-application allows for consideration of admission without the Institute application fee below. Students need only to supply a completed pre-application to be considered for admission and financial support. Decisions for Fall admission are made starting in December throughout February/Early March. All applicants will be contacted via email as final decisions are made.
- Chemistry Graduate pre–application
- PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CURRENTLY RESIDE IN A COUNTRY WITHIN THE EUROPEN UNION, DUE TO THE EUROPEAN UNION GENEARL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU GDPR) YOU MUST COMPLETE THE INSTITUTE APPLICATION BELOW. YOU CAN NOT DO A PRE-APPLICATION IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN A COUNTRY IN THE EU, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ARE A CITIZEN/PERMANENT RESIDENT OF AN EU COUNTRY OR NOT! (IT WILL NOT BE REVIEWED FOR ADDMITTANCE TO THE SCHOOL OF CHEMISTRY AND BIOCHEMISTRY GRADUATE PROGRAM!)
Note: As an alternative, you may apply for admission to the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry graduate program via the Institute (fee of $75):
- Dr. Kenyetta Johnson, School of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- 901 Atlantic Drive, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA 30332-0400
- Phone (404) 894-8227; Fax (404) 385-0386
- Email: Kenyetta Johnson