1) Need an undergraduate research or internship permit? CHEM 2698/2699/4698/4699: Undergraduate Research Course Approval required; see this link for the form Undergraduate Research Course Permits.
2) For other CHEM courses submit a web permit request (via the OSCAR Web Registration System). An Email notification will be sent to your GT account notifying you of the status of your request. Click here for detailed instructions.
General Dates for Permit Requests
- Overload permits are no longer used for chemistry courses. You must register for the course Waitlist via OSCAR.
- What is the Waitlist and How to submit Waitlisting Requests: http://www.registrar.gatech.edu/registration/waitlisting.php
- Prerequisite Permits: Phase I registration, Phase II registration, first week of class
- Restricted Class Permits: Phase I registration, Phase II registration, first week of class