Chemistry and Biochemistry
Welcome to the School of Chemistry at Georgia Tech. With a strong foundation in the traditional areas of chemistry (listed to the right), faculty, staff, and students participate in a range of dynamic and collaborative research programs, including initiatives in: Nanochemistry, Molecular Biophysics, Chemistry of Materials, and Theoretical and Computational Chemistry.
News and Events
- PhD student, Tyrone Wells Awarded Gunnar Nicholson Exchange Fellowship
- Joseph Perry awarded Invited Professorship at Ecole Normale Superieure
- Congratulations to Rylan Wolfe, NDSEG Graduate Fellowship Recipient
- Chemistry and Biochemistry Graduate Research Symposium Presentations
- GT-Outstanding Achievement in Research Program Development Award - Dr. Nicholas Hud
- 2013 Georgia Tech Outstanding Faculty Leadership for the Development of Graduate Research Assistants Award – Jean-Luc Bredas
- John Reynolds is Recognized as a Fellow in the American Chemical Society, Division of Polymeric Materials Science and Engineering
- GT Chemists Ranked as Best in World
Georgia Tech has some of the best chemists in the world according to rankings published by Thomson Reuters Science Watch.